- Drivers Logic Controls Port Devices Inc
- Drivers Logic Controls Port Devices Download
- Drivers Logic Controls Port Devices Switch
- Drivers Logic Controls Port Devices Gigabit
INGEAR PLC ActiveX, Visual Studio.NET, OPC Server, dashboard instrumentation and graphics tools for Allen-Bradley, MODBUS, GE-FANUC and OMRON programmable logic and automation controllers. CimQuest INGEAR is a leading supplier of runtime-free software development solutions for industrial applications.
Open the control panel and navigate to Device Manager. From your control panel navigate to the System category and click the Hardware tab. Scroll to the LPT/COM port and double click Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port. Click Drivers in the Properties section. If ports COM & LPT are not shown in the Device Manager of your Windows 10 system, you can install Virtual COM Port Driver and solve this problem once and for all. This software is designed to create an unlimited number of virtual COM port pairs communicating with each other over a virtual null-modem connection. Create COM Ports on Windows 10.
Device drivers improve sound, graphics, networking, and storage performance. If you perform a custom VMware Tools installation or reinstallation, you can choose which drivers to install.
The set of drivers that are installed when you install VMware Tools depends on the guest operating system and the VMware product. For detailed information about the features or functionality that these drivers enable, including configuration requirements, best practices, and performance, see the documentation for your VMware product. The following device drivers can be included with VMware Tools.
On Windows guest operating systems whose operating system is Windows Vista or later, the VMware SVGA 3D (Microsoft - WDDM) driver is installed. This driver provides the same base functionality as the SVGA driver, and it adds Windows Aero support.
For example, Windows Server 2008 defaults to LSI Logic SAS, which provides the best performance for that operating system. In this case, the LSI Logic SAS driver provided by the operating system is used.
VMware supplies a special SCSI driver for virtual machines that are configured to use the BusLogic virtual SCSI adapter. Virtual machines do not need this driver if they do not need to access any SCSI devices or if they are configured to use the LSI Logic virtual SCSI adapter.
The driver is included as part of the VMware Tools package or comes bundled with VMware ESX/ ESXi. It is available on the host as a floppy image at /vmimages/floppies/vmscsi.flp. The driver can be used in Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, or Windows 2000.
When you install VMware Tools, a VMXNET NIC driver replaces the default vlance driver.
- File Introspection Driver: The File Introspection driver uses the hypervisor to perform antivirus scans without a bulky agent. This strategy avoids resource bottlenecks and optimizes memory use.
- Network Introspection Driver: The Network Introspection driver supports NSX for vSphere Activity Monitoring.
Drivers Logic Controls Port Devices Inc
Do not delete or replace existing inbox drivers for Linux that are distributed by your OS vendors. Deleting or replacing these drivers might cause conflict with future updates to the drivers. Contact your OS vendor or OS community for availability of specific updates to drivers.
See http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2073804 for information about availability, maintenance, and support policy for inbox drivers for Linux.
If you use Workstation or Fusion, you can install the Shared Folders component. With Shared Folders, you can easily share files among virtual machines and the host computer. The VMHGFS driver is a file system redirector that allows file system redirection from the guest operating system to the host file system. This driver is the client component of the Shared Folders feature and provides an easy to use alternative to NFS and CIFS file sharing that does not rely on the network. For Linux distributions with kernel version 3.10 and later, a new FUSE based Shared Folders client is used as a replacement for the kernel mode client.
VMware Tools installation include the VMware AppDefense, a security management and monitoring solution. AppDefense agent can be installed on the guest virtual machine using the VMware Tools installer. However, VMware Tools cannot install the AppDefense component automatically. You need to install the component manually.
Dec 21, 2020 • Filed to: USB Recovery • Proven solutions
Have you ever had difficulty connecting your devices to your computer using a Prolific USB to Serial adapter? If yes you are lucky to find this page, it will give you all the information need to fix an unresponsive Serial driver adapter. You may have noticed a yellow exclamation mark hovering over or beside the USB to Serial Driver when searching your Device Manager and if you have we can all agree that it signifies a prevailing problem.
Overview of the Error
If you are not able to connect your device to your PC using a USB to Serial adapter it may be that
- The USB driver is outdated
- The USB Driver is missing
- Or even a corrupted driver
While you can't be so sure what the exact problem is there are solutions you can adopt to fix the issue once and for all. Read on to find quick fixes to resolve the problem.
1# Fix Prolific USB to Serial Driver not Working
Solution: Roll your Prolific USB to Serial Driver back to an older version
Updating your drivers often work wonders for your system because it makes sure that it runs on the latest features that guarantee maximum functionality. Unfortunately updating your drivers can cause this kind of error especially if your latest update does not work too well with your hardware. Once you upgrade your PC to the latest Windows version your Prolific USB to Serial Driver also updates to the latest driver software and if the driver is not compatible with your Hardware issues may arise. To correct the error, you will have to download the driver again by following these steps.
- Right-click on your PC Start button and open Device Manager
- Double click LPT and COM ports then locate the Prolific USB to Serial Driver and right-click it so you can select Update Driver
- For driver software click My computer
- From My computer select 'Let me pick from a list of drivers available'
- Choose an older version from the list then click Next
- The driver you selected will be installed automatically
- Once it has been downloaded reconnect the driver to see if it works.
2# Fix Prolific USB to Serial Driver 'Coder 10'
Driver issues reveal themselves in so many ways or through messages such as
- This device will not start (Code 10)
- There is no driver installed in this device
- The driver was not successfully installed
A code 10 error may arise because the chip you are using is not an original one. If you are using a fake, the manufacturer has a way of disabling it due to copy write infringement and the copy write takes effect once you download a recent update. To protect your PC from getting this code, you will have to make sure that your Windows 10 never updates a driver without approval. Updates come in the form of 64 bit and 32-bit drivers. Below we will show you how to work your way around the problem.
Drivers Logic Controls Port Devices Download
Window 64 bit Fix
To fix Windows 64 bit OS including Prolific USB to Serial Adapter, follow through these steps.
- Download 'PL2303_64bit_Installer.exe and Save
- Remove every USB to Serial adapter from your PC and double click the 'PL2303_64bit_installer.exe
- Follow the prompt by plugging in one USB to Serial adapter the click on Continue
- Reboot your PC to get Windows up and running
If you have followed these process through and you still see the same error go to your device manager
Drivers Logic Controls Port Devices Switch
- Open the control panel and navigate to Device Manager
- From your control panel navigate to the System category and click the Hardware tab
- Scroll to the LPT/COM port and double click Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port
- Click Drivers in the Properties section
- The Driver you choose should read '188.8.131.52 with an appropriate date attached
- If the date is wrong then it means the wrong driver was installed
- Unplug the Serial adapter and run the steps again to install the correct driver
For Windows 32-bit OS systems follow these steps
- You will have to download the 'PL-2303_Driver_Installer.exe and save from Microsoft download link
- Run the program and eradicate the driver if you can
- Run the installer once more to install a correct driver
To Troubleshoot for error if your device still does not work
- Go to Control panel, enter System to access your Device Manager
- Scroll down to the LPT/ COM port then double click Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port
- Click Driver in the Windows Properties section
- The driver must be numbered as '184.108.40.206' and dates accordingly
Drivers Logic Controls Port Devices Gigabit
If the driver was not installed, remove the Serial adapter then run 'PL2303_Driver_Installer.exe' again. Follow directions in Device Manager to download the correct driver
The three solutions listed in this article have proven to be quite helpful in fixing a Prolific USB to Serial driver not working on Windows 10. They may appear confusing at first but if you follow each step in detail you can resolve the issue.
Video Tutorial on How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized
- Recover USB Drive
- Format USB Drive
- Fix/Repair USB Drive
- Know USB Drive