|Location||1950 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Coordinates||32°48′03″N96°49′11″W / 32.8009°N 96.8196°WCoordinates: 32°48′03″N96°49′11″W / 32.8009°N 96.8196°W|
|Design and construction|
The Infomart is one of the largest buildings in Dallas, Texas (USA). It is the world's first and only information processing marketing center.
It is located at 1950 N. Stemmons Freeway in the Market Center neighborhood between Oak Lawn and Interstate 35E near downtown. It is served by DART'sMarket Center Station.
- PlayStation 5, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch igre, konzole, bonovi te video nadzorne kamere u najpovoljnijoj web trgovini - Infomark.
- How to use company network of BONSAI INFOMARK PRIVATE LIMITED Tofler Company network is a powerful feature that allows you to explore and discover common directorships between companies. It helps you find out other directorships of an Indian director and where else he has business interests.
Yes 4G is a brand under YTL Communications Sdn Bhd, a communications service provider in Malaysia.Yes is a global front runner in 4G mobile network and the first nationwide converged 4G service that offers mobile Internet, voice and SMS in one simple plan.
The $85 million Infomart was opened as part of Trammell Crow'sDallas Market Center in 1985 on the site of the P.C. Cobb Stadium. It was built to serve the needs of information technology companies and provide an environment that would stimulate growth. After several years as a permanent trade show for information technology vendors, the building was sold in 1999 and 2006. The building was purchased by ASB Real Estate and currently serves as a technology office and data center, home to more than 110 technology and telecommunications companies. The property and management team were recently merged with another Data Center operator, Fortune Data Centers, to create a national operator. The combined entity will operate under the name Infomart Data Centers.
Infomark Network Provider
In the 1980s and early 1990s, Infomart hosted combined monthly meetings of many Dallas-area computer user groups, including those for the Apple II, Atari 8-bit family, Atari ST, and Amiga.
In April 2018, ASB sold the Infomart building and their data centers located in the building to Equinix Inc for $800 million.
At 1,583,309-square-foot (147,094.2 m2) spread across 7 floors and 18.2 acres (74,000 m2), the Infomart is one of the largest and most distinctive buildings in Dallas. The design was modeled after The Crystal Palace, a huge iron and glass building originally erected in Hyde Park in 19th century Britain to house the Great Exhibition of 1851. The Infomart used to have a reproduction of the Crystal Fountain created by the same company, Barovier & Toso. The Infomart was built with steel frame curtain wall construction. The building's hospital-grade electrical power is supplied by five independent electric feeds to three separate electrical substations, providing a very reliable source that has never experienced a 100% outage. More than 135 network providers have a physical presence at the Infomart, with over 8,700 strands of fiber coming into the building.
Infomark Network Services
A number of tenants are housed in the building with a mix of enterprises companies and data center providers. If an enterprise moves out, the space is absorbed by data center providers expanding in the building. Data Center providers include Equinix, zColo, Cologix, Chewy, and Flexential.Wade College is also in the building.
- ^Whitt, Richie (April 12, 2010). 'Texas Stadium: Rest in Pieces'. Sportatorium. Dallas Observer. Retrieved April 30, 2012.
- ^Jordan, Jaime S. (2006-02-08). 'Dallas Infomart sold to California firm - Dallas Business Journal'. Dallas.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2010-01-31. Retrieved 2009-12-10.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^'Equinix Completes Acquisition of Infomart Dallas'. April 3, 2018.
- ^'ULI - Development Case Studies'. Casestudies.uli.org. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- ^'Infomart'. Infomartusa.com. Archived from the original on 2010-02-14. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- ^'entschwindet und vergeht: the Infomart Uncanny'. Youyouidiot.blogspot.com. 2009-10-06. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- ^'Baxtel-Datacenter Resource'. baxtel.com. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- ^'Infomart'. Infomartusa.com. Archived from the original on 2010-02-15. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- ^'Infomart Tenant List on Baxtel'. Baxtel.com.
- ^Wade College directions