(Locate the instrument in the device list. It will be underneath the Argyll LibUSB-win32 devices top level item.) Right click on instrument - Uninstall - click 'Delete the driver software for this device' - OK Proceed then with either Fresh Install of Argyll USB driver or Adding Argyll drivers to existing drivers above.
libusb-win32 is a port of the USB library libusb 0.1 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/libusb) to the Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7; Windows 98 SE and Windows ME for versions up to 0.1.12.2 ). The library allows user space applications to access many USB device on Windows in a generic way without writing any line of kernel driver code.
Vista/7/2008/2008R2 64 bit are supported from version 184.108.40.206 since a Microsoft KMCS accepted digital signature is embedded in the kernel driver libusb0.sys.
- Download libusb-win32 for free. Libusb-win32 is a port of libusb-0.1 under Windows. Libusb-win32 is a port of the USB library. Libusb-win32 device driver.
- Embedded drivers: WinUSB v6.1.7600.16385, libusb-win32 v220.127.116.11, libusbK v18.104.22.168 & usbser (native).
- Libusb-win64 free download. Libusb Library to enable user space application programs to communicate with USB devices.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Zadig is a Windows application that installs generic USB drivers, such as WinUSB, libusb-win32/libusb0.sys or libusbK, to help you access USB devices.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
- you want to access a device using a libusb-based application
- you want to upgrade a generic USB driver
- you want to access a device using WinUSB
Note:'libusb-based' above means an application that uses either libusb, libusb-win32 or libusbK.
- Zadig 2.5 (4.9 MB)
System Requirements:Windows 7 or later.
Windows XP and Windows Vista are NO LONGER SUPPORTED.
Download the executable and run it — no installation is necessary.
If elevation is required, you will be prompted for it.
An usage guide for Zadig is available HERE.
The executable is digitally signed and the signature should state: 'Akeo Consulting'
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A Zadig FAQ is available HERE.
To provide feedback, report a bug or request an enhancement please use the github issue tracker. Or you can send an e-mail.
GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3 or later.
You are free to distribute, modify or even sell the software, insofar as you respect the GPLv3 license.
Zadig is based on libwdi which uses an LGPL version 3 or later license.
The executable is produced in a 100% transparent manner, from its public source, using a Visual Studio environment.
- Version 2.5 (2020.03.28)
.catgeneration for some user directories with non western characters
- Fix update check
- Improve error reporting
- Embedded drivers: WinUSB v6.1.7600.16385, libusb-win32 v22.214.171.124, libusbK v126.96.36.199 & usbser (native)
Libusb.org Usb Devices Driver Download Manager
- libwdi 1.3.1 source (320 KB). Includes Zadig in the examples directory.
- Alternatively, you can clone the git repository using:
- For more information, see the github project.