- Lunatico Astronomia S. L Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 8.1
- Lunatico Astronomia S. L Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 64-bit
Lunatico Astronomia S. L Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 8.1
wxAstroCapture - Windows and linuX Astronomy CaptureCopyright (C) 2007,2008,2009 - Martin Burri and Carsten Arnholm.wxAstroCapture is a free capture program primarily intended for astronomical use, it is developed as a joint effort between Martin Burri (Switzerland) and Carsten Arnholm (Norway). Installation instructions and program download is found here, there is also an online Yahoo group where users are welcometo share experiences.
wxAstroCapture is supported on
Click to join wxAstroCapture
New version 1.8-1, 23. Oct 2010 - BETA RELEASE
wxAstroCapture supports Philips webcams for planetary/lunar/solar and deep sky imaging.Long exposures are supported for SC modified webcams with serial and parallel port long exposure control.Also supported are Artemis/ATK cameras for 16bit deep sky imaging and webcam autoguiding using normal or long exposures. By running two instances of wxAstroCapture you can autoguide and image using Artemis at the same time. See what is New in this version.
Lunatico Astronomia S. L Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 64-bit
Onstep Telescope Controller. This is supplied by Software Bisque and is available from the Downloads section of the Software Bisque site, the file is called Ascom 2X Mount Adaptor Setup.exe. Installs a driver that connects to Software Bisque's TheSky X/6/5 Astronomy Software and makes it look like a standard ASCOM telescope. This allows ASCOM-based astronomy software to.
Installation The Lunatico's Seletek Rotator driver as a 3rd party driver with INDI >= 1.8.6 Under Ubuntu, you can install the driver via: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mutlaqja/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install indi-armadillo-platypus Fe.
News for Windows users 20. September 2009 - ASCOM autoguiding
Thanks to the efforts of Tom and Joost Zalmstra of the Netherlands, Windows users can now autoguidewith ASCOM devices using the astrocaptureserver. In this open source implementation, ASCOM autoguiding is made available via wxAstroCapture's 'Bridge interface', just like thewxAstroCapture demo server.
More info and download of ASCOM autoguider server: astrocaptureserver
If you have any questions, please ask in the wxAstroCapture Yahoo group
| Microsoft Windows XP, ToUcam 740 || Linux Kubuntu 7.04, ToUcam 740 |
| Microsoft Windows XP, Artemis 285 || Linux Kubuntu 7.04, Artemis 285 |
| Microsoft Windows XP, Artemis 11002 simulation || Linux Kubuntu 7.04, Artemis 11002 simulation |
Quickstart user instructionsRead install instructions first!! Windows, Debian Linux and RPM Linux.
The use of the program is the same on both platforms (great, isn't it!).
- Connect to a camera using menu : Camera Connect ...
If more than one camera is attached to the computer, a dialog is presented so you can select which one to use. For Artemis, there are also simulation files available see NOTES for wxAstroCapture.
- Adjusting camera properties (gamma, brightness etc.) is done via the 'properies' button. This opens up a tabbed dialog with access to the familiar webcam controls. For Artemis, a similar dialog is used for adjusting the live preview, the settings do not modify the captured images.
- The capture folder is set using the Options Settings... menu. The current capture folder is shown in the status bar at bottom left.
- Actual AVI capture is started/stopped using the 'Capture' button. When a capture is ongoing, the gauge next to the capture button indicates activity. AVI files are saved in the defined capture folder, all files are time-stamped to avoid overwrite.
- For how to use the automatic file name feature, please see filenaming screenshots.
- For enabling webcam long exposures on Linux, please see instructions for enabling parallel port.
- For autoguiding with the scope server, see wxScopeServer demo.
- If you have questions, please visit the wxAstroCapture Yahoo group
|Free Software: You may download and use the software at no cost. However, this softwareis Copyright (C) 2007,2008,2009 Martin Burri and Carsten Arnholm. You may not sell or bundle the software with another product without advance permission from the copyright owners.|
Disclaimer:The authors regularly use the software on several of their computers and firmly believe that the software is without any damaging effect. Nevertheless, the authors accept no responsibility for damages resulting from use of the software and make no warranty or representation, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The software is provided 'AS IS' and the authors do not assume or accept any risk by its use.
Download setup programs: By downloading any software, you agree that any use of the program is at your own risk.
Essential downloads - latest versionDownload wxAstroCapture User Manual (requires Yahoo Login).
Older version 1.7
Older version 1.6
Older version 1.5
Older version 1.4